Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

testing IE

i was testing IE...

all I am doing is
    launch internet explorer ,Go to TOOLS|internet options|connections|settings|check proxy server(give the Address & port address ) & then test it.The error I am getting is
    [-] Testcase ie - 1 error
    [ ] *** Error: Window '[DialogBox]Internet Options' was not found
    [ ] Occurred in SetActive
    [ ] Called from ie at sample.t(6)
    can somebody tell me as to why this is happeninig...

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Re: testing IE

Amy,

I'm sure a lot of people here would be glad to help you! Even if your case is as simple as can be, it will be nice if you can at least show your testcase here so that the answers you get will be more accurate.
    Recommendation:
    If you spend some time going thru the Tutorials or taking a course or two in SilkTest, there's no doubt in my mind that, by the time you start posting topics like this one, you'll probably be saying something like "oops, I know why this is happening..." and you'll be cancelling your post faster than "Gone in 60 Seconds".

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: testing IE

I ditto Gilbert's response. The actual error mesasge you got is telling you just what it says - that Silk can't find the dialogbox with the caption "Internet Options". When you run the script can YOU see that dialogbox?