| || |
another qestion,for a quick answer
I have an assignment to write code to test IE 5.0,what I am supposed to do is launch internet explorer ,Go to TOOLS|internet options|connections|settings|check proxy server(give the Address & port address ) & then test it.Can anybody help me doing it...I am altogether new in this field & need step by step guide to do it,Although I know the theoretical aspect of testing.
Any help would be highly appreciated.
Re: another qestion,for a quick answer
Follow instructions for setting up SilkTest to test Web applications in the Segue documentation.
1. Create a new script. (File --> New)
2. Save it.
3. Pick Record --> testcase.
4. Provide a testcase name.
5. Slowly (VERY SLOWLY) execute the steps you want to automate. (Silk will record what you do)
6. When you finish, click the Done button on the record status window
7. Click the Paste to Editor button.
8. Examine and add comments to the testcase.
Read the documentation. Take a class. Find a local consultant. Hope this helps.
John W Green