User Tag List

Thread: Error message

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Error message

As soon as I start a new test frame on Windows nt 4.0 on Silk Test 5.0.3 it gives me an error--Agent not responding..Please help..I want so much done if I can figure this out

[This message has been edited by ntejas (edited 01-24-2001).]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Error message

We really can't help you at all without a fairly detailed explanation of your computer, silktest version, and the type of software you are testing
    Rob Kapteyn, CSTE
    RobKapteyn@gmail.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Error message

I don't know if you have tried rebooting but you should be aware that this error does happen (at least for me) from time to time. It seems as if the agent gets screwed up and rebooting solves the problem.