User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sree..prasad...help!!!!!! no proper training centers in India

hi,sree,as u promised to help,here I am from the very same place HYD:
    I have started learning Silktest just 2 weeks back,for GUI based application.Picking up bits everyday.But I would like know :

what kind of Network based applications are around ?How silktest can be used to test them.I am testing a GUI based application (meant for standlone sys) and it has got nothing to do with the Network.But I am curious to know how the network based applications are tested with the silktest.I am following Silktest's user documentation,its not very clear.
    thanks and regards
    Ritu
    Ritu

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: sree..prasad...help!!!!!! no proper training centers in India

Hi Ritu,

I am also from Hyderabad, I think I can help you out... mail me at baseer_siddiqui@yahoo.com

...Baseer