| || |
Anyone use GetLoadedExtension()
I initially started my SilkTest project using Netscape and VO extension. But, have recently decided that using the DOM extension
might be a better choice. One of the problems I ran into was the duplicate window captions, hence tags. Using the method I used in Netscape to identify a window based on a unique child window / widget doesn't appear to work in the DOM extension.
I decided to use the GetLoadedExtension method and it returns "VO" when I use tag my windows as described above. Using the tags as recorded, GetLoadedExtension returns "IE DOM". Seems to have some inconsistencies.
Just wondering if anyone has used this method with success.