SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Verifying disabled checkboxes

I have to verify the state of a checkbox that can be disabled at times. I am having trouble finding a method that is able to do this. The methods I have used are not able to work since the object is disabled. Does anyone know if there is one that works for an object that is disabled? I have tried several including GetState(), VerifyValue(),GetEverything(), Checked().

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Verifying disabled checkboxes

What do you have to verify? You can check if the checkbox is enabled with Checkbox.IsEnabled (). What about modifying the agent options prior to calling the IsChecked () method.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Verifying disabled checkboxes

Thanks Tom. I didn't even realize that the Agent had that option. That worked wonderfully.