Is it possible to use both Agents in one testcase?
What I mean is:
I have a testcase created using Classic Agent.
Can I add another piece of code developed with Open Agent to that testcase and then run the mix?
If it's possible it would be nice to see a really small example of how to do this.
1) Window declaration should be both tags(classic/Open Agents) it mean tag-for classic object Location-for Open Agent
2) When ever you have to switch on classic to Open Agent you need to support Agent Enable Extensions methods in your scripts.
3) The same script if you want run different machine those machines should be available both classic & Open Agent
I have a similar case like Boris
1. FrameA.inc contains window declarations recorded in Classic Agent
2. FrameB.inc contains window declarations recorded in Open Agent.
In my script, there are 7 steps. First 3 steps we used controls that defined in FrameA. The rest steps we used controls defined in FrameB. When SilkTest ran to the line which uses control in FrameB, it automatically terminated and displayed the error like that
<font color="red">BP Error: *** Error: Window chwVTMSMOST does not define a tag for Microsoft Windows XP, Internet Explorer 8 </font>
Can anyone help me with this case?