SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Support for double byte chars.

Does silk support unicode or double byte chars. I am testing japanese and french web apps and I need to know how much silk can help me.

SQA Knight
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Support for double byte chars.

on 8/29/00 kaptin posted:

I asked Segue a similar question a couple of months ago. Here is the response:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>
    Quote from Segue Support
    Regarding the issue that you logged with us concerning Japanese and Double byte versions of Silktest. In the past we have had versions of Silktest for the Japanese market and versions that supported the double byte format however these have subsequently been discontinued because the technology involved needed updated. So we are currently developing new versions of these at the moment, unfortunately they are still at a fairly early stage of development and the release date for these new releases is Q2, 2001
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>