User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Clicking Wrapped HtmlLinks

Hi,

I've had a problem with gettin SilkTest to click a link, in which the link's text is wrapped. I'm using SilkTest 5.0.3.1, and IE 5.0. SilkTest recognizes the wrapped link fine, but when using the Click method, SilkTest says that it clicked the link, when in reality, the link was not clicked. All other non-wrapped links on the same page can be 'clicked' with no problems.

Has anyone come across the same issue? Any solutions or work around ideas?

Thanks a ton!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Clicking Wrapped HtmlLinks

I did use a simple work around, even though it is not the most desirable way to test clicking the link. I just used the GetLocation() method, and then load that URL.

Even though the link is not actually clicked, it does verify that the link's particular URL/CGI is not broken.

As a side note, it seems to be some strange phenomena with this particular link, because I have seen other wrapped links 'click' perfectly fine.

Anyway, I'm all set with this now. Thanks!