User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recording window declarations

Hi All,
    I have little problem.In our application when I click on to a link say "suppliername" then supplierdetails will come up on separate browser window and I have to click some link in this bowser page and when try to do this Agent is getting confused and system is getting hanged up.

I aprreciate yr help.

thanks,
    fiaz.

Re: Recording window declarations

Hi,
    Make sure
    either you have supplier in you INC file
    or you have to declear window.Change tags ,if it is necessary.
    before clicking link take properties of that link and change click statement if you have to.
    one important thing ,when you close second browser it may be possible it will close your application,not the supplier window.
    sometimes when it close 2nd browser,it will get time out to set application as base state.work around after closing supplier,perform any action on your application