SPONSORS:

User Tag List

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dynamic tables and Tech Support

I am having problems with Dynamic tables too.
    I have a table like:

C1L1 C2L1 C3L1 C4L1
    C1L2 C2L2 C3L2 C4L2
    C1L3 C2L3 C3L3 C4L3

An it is dynamic loaded.. Sometimes Silk recognizes it as two tables,like:

T1C1L1 T2C1L1 T2C2L1 T2C3L1
    T1C1L2 T1C2L1 T2C2L2 T2C3L2
    T1C1L3 T1C2L2 T2C2L3 T2C3L3

And don't know if it is clear, but it is just an example ( I have several others, at least other 4 Silk's interpretation for the same table), of how strange is the behavior of Silk with Dynamic Pages..

Does anybody have any workaround ???????

I've tried multi declaration for the table, but I've quit this option, when I was recording the 4th ...

How long does Segue take to correct a bug, once it is reported ??

Tks
    Mauro

Re: Dynamic tables and Tech Support

As for the fixing the problem after you report it.... Hmmm how many years can you wait.

Meanwhile, make sure you're using the latest version of Silk with the latest patch. 5.0 and I can't remember the latest patch number. Silk 5 has a better Table recognition capability.
    If you must, I would do the multi declaration guarding for that in your code.

Good luck.

-AJ