User Tag List

Thread: W2K Support

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

W2K Support

I am using Silk Test 5.0.1. I want to know if W2K supports this version..

Thanks and regards

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: W2K Support

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Unnikrishnan:
    I am using Silk Test 5.0.1. I want to know if W2K supports this version..
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We've done quite a bit of testing on Windows 2000, and have had only minor problems. It does support it, but the biggest obstacles I have had is in dealing with compatibility issues between Win9x and Win2K. If your strictly working with Win2K, you shouldn't have much problem. But if your looking to port scrips that run on one platform (Win9x, for example) to the other, you may have to tweak your scripts.

Z.