I am getting following error message when i try to record the test from default base state.
Popup dialogue box says
1. Open the site (its the problem only for my site, i tried with yahoo,sify etc.. i dont see any problem)
2. Start SilkTest tool automation
3. Create new project
4. Click on Enable Extensions > Select the application
5. Close the application > And reopen > Click ‘Test’ on ‘Silk Test tool’
6. It gives you the confirmation message and can start the ‘set recovery system’
7. Click on ‘Set recovery system’ i.e. default base state > You will get confirmation message
8. Close the application (IE) and start the recording first test
9. Click Record Test > Select the Application state as ‘Default base state’
10. Click on Start recording > IE gets opened and application starts getting loaded
Errors follows as above.
Kindly help me ,how to resolve this issue.
note: I could able to record the scripts/test cases on silktest version 7.6
Re: issue: Internal error in agent - Read past end
Thanks in advance.
Still i could see the same problem again. as you mentioned above i've updated the defaults.inc file.
[-] DefaultTestCaseEnter ()
[ ] Agent.SetOption(OPT_HANG_APP_TIME_OUT, 10001)
[ ] SetAppState ()
and i wrote my own basestate, still i am getting the same issue when i record the appstate on my own base state.
here is the script:
[-] appstate MyApp1() basedon none
[ ] STRING sURL = "http://test.com/page_id=152&brand=3"
[-] if !Browser.Exists ()
[ ] Browser.Invoke ()
[ ] Browser.LoadPage(sURL)
[ ] Browser.WaitForReady ()
Considering the above state is base state, and start creating the new app state based on above.
Script getting terminated while loading the above page. Here are the error details
[ ] *** Error: Internal error in agent - Read past end of buffer
[ ] Occurred in Exists
[ ] Called from Browser.OnLoadPage at browser.inc(465)
[ ] Called from Browser.LoadPage at browser.inc(449)
[ ] Called from MyApp1 at D:\TEST Automation\WebTest\frame.inc(83)
[ ] Called from main at $ScriptMain(2)
Kinldy have a look, and suggest to proceed further.