SPONSORS:

User Tag List

SilkTest 5.0 combines TD tags a one item

Hello Programs,

Well here is what I get. I logon to Hotmail and have One new message. I declare the web page, however some of the TD tags are being ignored, combining two of then together.

What can I do?

Re: SilkTest 5.0 combines TD tags a one item

Try to refresh the page. Silk seems to have problems with dynamic tables (such as the Hotmail Inbox). I have one area where I have to change to a diffrent view, go back, then refresh the page 5 times. If I don't, the tables are always "seen" diffrently. This seems strange, but atleast I can get consistant results.

So, for HotMail, try doing a refresh (or selecting the [Inbox] button a few times. If that doesn't work, try going to the [Trash can], then back to the [Inbox]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am using Silk 5.0 with Netscape 4.5.1
    I am also been using the "Reload" Solution for the Silk's problem to recognize dynamic pages.
    But, sometimes Silk cannot find the reload buttom of netscape. ( what I have done is retry the reload )
    Is there any way to avoid this ?? Is it a misconfiguration ?

Does anyone have an idea?

Mauro Almeida

I have the same experience with buttons Back, Home, Refresh. I don't know,why it's happened. Maybe somebody from Segue can explain this?
    My workaround to use shortcut keys. It works.