Data file issue(csv)

Has anyone ever had an issue where your data file you add to your project displays no data when you edit it (in silkperformer), but on checking using notepad as an example, the data within the file is present?

Ironically it is only one file giving me the problem..... yes i have rebuilt and tried renaming but get the same problem [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
    I like what i know and I know what i like

Re: Data file issue(csv)

That's a new one on me. I have seen weird things when trying to manually edit the column names so I've learned to just leave them alone. Is it possible you have an empty column for column 1 and the other columns are hidden to the right of the window? Does the script read and use the data correctly?
    Yes, it really IS rocket science!

Re: Data file issue(csv)

The script reads it ok once i've re-added the thing.... it's every time i save then close the project. Had the same thing happen this morning when i opened up the project.. the file was zero byte [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. I'll check for a possible extra column but I spent about 2hours manually creating it the other day just to make sure!! I love the tool really [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    I like what i know and I know what i like