Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Anyone ever drive Silk Test scripts via Silk Performer?

I am working on a project right now where I need to load an AS400 application. The interface to access this application is IBM iSeries Access for Windows and it looks much like a glorified dos or telnet window.

Anyway, it is not anything that performer recognizes or will run against. I looked into the available frameworks that segue provides (COM, Java, CORBA, etc), but that is not going to be feasible either. However, there is a lot of Silk Test code already written that runs through many different functional scenarios. Of which, I will only need to drive 1. That said...

I was wondering if anyone had ever driven silk test through silk performer?

It may come down to setting up 20+ Silk Test stations running the single test case with no sleep timers... but i wanted to avoid this brute force method if possible.

Other suggestions are also appreciated.

Thx Much

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Anyone ever drive Silk Test scripts via Silk Performer?

SilkCentral Performance Manager uses SilkPerformer to drvie SilkTest clients