yes i did, but because the app is ajax/aspnet based when a form is submitted i get http 500 form not found error???? I have asked many times but never get a straight answer and each time the answer is different......
I've got scripts right now that perform login in the tInit section and it's not a problem. Pretty much if it works in TMain, it should work in any other transaction. I would think it is something you have to hit after a login or getting some cookie or dynamic value for your forms that is generating the 500.
But then again, I see you say you're getting form not found...Try converting your url call from a page-based call to a complete url call such as 'WebFormPost' or something that doesn't have the form name as one of the function parameters. In a page based post the form has to have been loaded in a previous call so that the form name is available in Performer's history.
I sussed out the problem. When I looked at information being returned when recorded (most of which was just merely polling info) in depth i realised that there was only two or three pieces of information i needed to encapsulate and parametrise in order to get it working. As for the invocation, that was a red herring too [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]