Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

SilkPerformer and MS IIS Server

I am load testing an MSIIS 5.0 server. I have noticed that when I run a couple of successful load tests, and am getting ready to run another one, I get no response from SilkPerformer- by that I mean when I want to try out an existing script I don't see any response or data in the data explorer, the status never gets to a 100%; at least I did not wait that long to see that. I bypassed the try script and went directly into the actual load test and as expected I get errors of the kind "internal server error", however I know the server is up and running, as I can access it and fetch data from it. The only solution I have found so far is to reboot the machine where the MSIIS 5.0 server resides and I am faced with the same problem after a couple of load tests... but that is not a solution I like very much. Does anybody know what could be causing this?

------------------

[This message has been edited by QA_1 (edited 08-30-2001).]

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: SilkPerformer and MS IIS Server

couple of reasons,

The server would have not responded to SilkPerf requests and not sent a reply.

Me too faced similat issue like not able to execute the earlier recorded script but the issue went off on its own.

Make sure that tr disk is not full. If you check .xlg file to be created then definetly its gonna take more space.

Let me know the exact error u r experiencing

------------------
    Sree
    Sree

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: SilkPerformer and MS IIS Server

The problem was that people were logged on to the machine and using it in such a way it caused SilkPerformer and the server to stop responding. So it's not an issue with SilkPerformer nor MSIIS 5.0
    Thanks.

------------------