Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Low-level data checking

If I have a form (i.e. billing information), is there anyway SilkPerformer return to me the results of the information gotten back from the server before they are displayed in the browser? I know I can use SilkTest to verify this data for 1 user but if performing a load test and MANY users are expected to see the same information, how can I verify this?

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Low-level data checking

WebParseResponseData

Put that call BEFORE the function that posts the data, and it will then capture the answer.

The first two arguments are what variable to capture the data into and the size of said variable. The third parameter is where to START capturing data, and the fourth is where to STOP capturing data.

Make sure you've made a variable large enough to capture what you need.

For example:

- Dave

------------------
    Amelior Technology
    dreed@ameliortech.com
    WaltzingRhino.com
    A concerned Borland customer, a fly in the ointment, a wrench in the works.