| || |
Connect Expection in Java Explorer
We are getting "java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect" exception on executing a webservice project.
The steps that we did are:
1. Loaded the WSDL file of the web service in Java Explorer.
2. Created test cases with few methods of the webservice class.
3. Executed a test in java explorer. It went fine.
4. Exported the project from java explorer to Silk Performer workbench.
5. After exporting we are getting two scripts in silk performer workbench: .bdf script and .java file.
6. Try scripted .bdf script. Here we are getting the connection exception.
We used proxy server to load the WSDL file in Java explorer.
Same settings has been used in Silk Performer profile settings.
The various required class path has been set in profile settings.
We are not able to proceed further in our project because of this issue.
If anyone know some information regarding this kindly reply.
Re: Connect Expection in Java Explorer
the possible cause may be wide. Firstly, did you ensure that the project attribute is referencing correctly?
on bdf script you may see something like the following;
Then, check that it's referencing correctly by going to "Project" >> "Project Attributes..."
to change the Name, Type and Value as follows.