Requirement Traceability Silk Central Integration
We are using Caliber RM as Requirement management tool and are evaluating Silk Central as Test Manager tool.We are able to establish integration with Caliber and SCTM and import all Requirements from Caliber to SCTM. However after making any changes in requirement we are unable to list out the corresponding test cases which needs changes based on reque irement iN SCTM which is the primary feature any test manager tool should have.Please give suggestions if you have any expereince on Caliber SCTM usage.
Re: Requirement Traceability Silk Central Integration
if you use both tools.
I would advice you this :
- after sync SCTM with CaliberRM
- in SCTM, in the RM view, click on the "Acknowledge" button. It takes a snapshot
- modify requirements in caliberRM
- Sync SCTM with CaliberRM.
- in SCTM, in the RM view, click on "Show change" button. It filters only the modified requirements.
- for each requirements, you can see the impacted tests.
hope it helps.