Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Debug sampler - remove duplicate or unwanted matches

Hi, i am using Debug sampler for debugging. More than 300 parameters and correlated values in the script. Each variable loading with actual value and possible available matches.So its difficult to track the values extracted by Regular Expression or JSON extractor.

RequestVerificationToken=yi_gavnIRr61I1W-i70gshj7Gv9AYUzbnZdxXs69aGCIXUhIgDjkDTtzneYfQoa7p-ZXpE_bsczOWoKPV-TuGWDHl8Q1
    RequestVerificationToken_g=1
    RequestVerificationToken_g0=__RequestVerificationT oken" type="hidden" value="yi_gavnIRr61I1W-i70gshj7Gv9AYUzbnZdxXs69aGCIXUhIgDjkDTtzneYfQoa7p-ZXpE_bsczOWoKPV-TuGWDHl8Q1"
    RequestVerificationToken_g1=yi_gavnIRr61I1W-i70gshj7Gv9AYUzbnZdxXs69aGCIXUhIgDjkDTtzneYfQoa7p-ZXpE_bsczOWoKPV-TuGWDHl8Q1

I need RequestVerificationToken value only in the response not RequestVerificationToken_g, RequestVerificationToken_g0, RequestVerificationToken_g1

Is there any way available to remove the unwanted extra matches value?
    i have never seen bugs sleeping

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    It isn't something you can configure or amend, however if you don't need these matches you can use some scripting to remove these variables to make your analysis process easier.

1. Add JSR223 Sampler before your Debug Sampler
    2. Make sure "groovy" is selected in the Language dropdown
    3. Put the following code into "Script" area

Code:
    import org.apache.jmeter.threads.JMeterVariables; 

JMeterVariables tempVars = new JMeterVariables()

vars.entrySet().each { entry -> 
    def name = entry.getKey()
        if (!name.contains("_g")) {
            tempVars.put(name, entry.getValue() as String)                            
        }
    }

ctx.setVariables(tempVars);
    The above code will remove all the variables having _g characters in names from JMeter so you won't see them in the Debug Sampler.

See Groovy Is the New Black article for more details on using scripting to enhance JMeter tests.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded
    Thanks mate... Its working fine.
    i have never seen bugs sleeping