| || |
I have some basic questions about jmeter anybody can?
1) What is the use of Synchronizing Timer?
2) What is the purpose of "Std deviation" in summary report?
3) What is the difference between running the jmeter script in GUI and Command Prompt?
- Synchronizing Timer pauses JMeter threads (threads represent virtual users) till specified amount will not be reached. Once it is - the timer releases them at the same moment of time.
- Std deviation - is a statistical measure
- Use GUI mode for tests development and/or debugging. Use non-GUI for tests execution. JMeter GUI consumes a lot of resources and may cause tests misbehaviour or even failure.