| || |
Weboscket connection with Jmeter
Hi I need to Establish a websocket connection with J-meter ans am able to receive below response .I need this for my web socket load Test . PLease help me
Weboscket has Implementaion standards : RFC6455(V13)
Thread Name: Thread Group 1-1
Sample Start: 2015-08-12 14:42:07 IST
Load time: 25027
Connect Time: 0
Size in bytes: 0
Headers size in bytes: 0
Body size in bytes: 0
Sample Count: 1
Error Count: 0
Response code: 200
- Opening new connection
- Using response message pattern ""
- Using disconnect pattern ""
- Waiting for the server connection for 5000 MILLISECONDS
- Cannot connect to the remote server
- Waiting for messages for 20000 MILLISECONDS
- Leaving streaming connection open
- Message count: 0
It's quite unclear what you're asking so please elaborate your question.
In the meantime I recommend checking out WebSocket Testing With Apache JMeter guide which highlights options on how WebSocket load testing can be performed using JMeter