| || |
JMeter - Recording issue
JMeter is not recording the post requests. I am doing load test for a web application with HTTP protocol. The application is developed using Struts. While recording the application, JMeter records, css, .js files but not any jsp or POST requests.
I have added the following in JMeter:
1. Thread group
2. Thread group > Recording controller
3. Thread group > HTTP Request defaults
4. Thread group > HTTP Cookie manager
5. Workbench > HTTP Proxy Server
6. Workbench > Gaussian Timer
Re: JMeter - Recording issue
Do you have HTTP requests somehow blocked in your proxy server settings?