I have to perform a login test . The scenario will be like following.
1. Login the application with single user for 50/100 users.
I have made a test plan like given below but I got the result fail please suggest the way to proceed.
Http Autorisation Manager:
In this I have given Base URL,username and pwd. Http Request
In this provided the url and path. Response Assertion
Response Field to Test
Specified the URL after login the application.
But after run the test I am getting it field ,
Please suggest me how can I perform a login test or is there any other way through which I can understand that I have login the application,
well try to go through the easy process like using proxy server (for recording), http request (pointing to same server), then if req use CSV data config for taking eg: username, password from csv file.
proxy server can be used to record http requests. in order to do so follow following:
1. Workbench --> add --> non-test element --> http proxy server.
2. http proxy server --> add --> logic controller --> recording controller.
3. Http proxy server --> select http proxy server > recording controller from taget controller.
4. IE --> tools --> internet option --> connection --> lan setting --> check proxy server and enter 8080 as port and localhost as address.
5. start the proxy server from jmeter --> http proxy server.
6. start the recording by browsing the site on teh internet.
Following link may help: