| || |
Problem to record \"Downloading File\" using Jmeter
I am using Jakarta-Jmeter-2.3.2 to test my JAVA web application.
- Web application is on my machine
- Installed Jmeter on the same machine
Action that I want to record:- My test plan is
- Open my web application Login page
- Enter username/password and gets logged in
- clcik on a tab (It will open a seperate page)
- From that page click on a link.The link is basically a .zip file (size of the zip is 300MB)
- When I clicked on that link, it open a "File Download" dialog
- On that dialog, it asks 3 option "open,Save ,cancel)
- Click on save
- It opens a "Save As" dialog
- Select the path where want to save the file.click on save
- File Downloading gets started
- Once the process is finished it opens a dialog "Download Complete"
- one button is there on that dialog "Close"
- click on close
- Is it possible to record "File Downloading" using Jmeter
- Jmeter doesn't handle the browser dialogs.But is there any way so that I can test "Downloading A same File" for 200 threads. Is this required some coding?
Please its my project requirement..
Re: Problem to record \"Downloading File\" using Jmeter
did you try to use Proxy Server? following tutorial might be helpful -