| || |
VT 6.0 vs. VT 6.5
Does anyone know what was added/fixed in VT 6.5? I found a licensed copy of 6.0 at my company so I am trying to figure out the advantages of 6.5.
If you know of a URL that documents the diffs, that would be really nice. I checked at Rational, but could not find. They have release notes that registered users can access.
Re: VT 6.0 vs. VT 6.5
You can download evaluation copy of Vt6.5 from raional. If has 30 day trial version.
I have taken below information from the HELP.
1. Visual Test now supports Microsoft Visual J++ WFC controls.
2. In the WInfo utility, you can now access detailed information about standard Windows objects, MSAA objects, ActiveX objects, and Web objects by clicking the Object Details button on the WInfo toolbar.
3. You can compile a test case file by clicking the new Compile toolbar button .
4. You can batch-compile all the files in a project into p-code.
5. You can stop the execution of a test case file by clicking the new Stop Debugging toolbar button or by pressing Shift + F5.
6. The metacommands '$INCLUDE and '$RESOURCE now support relative paths.
7. Suite Manager has a new toolbar.
8. The Screen Utility now supports multiple monitors.
9. There is an easier way to switch between Help collections (in Visual Test, click Test > Help > Help Collections Tool).
New ActiveX Procedures
1. OleCtlHasMethod function
2. OleCtlMethod function
New ActiveX Web Procedures
1. WebActiveXDisplayInfo statement
2. WebActiveXGetInfo statement
3. WebActiveXHasMethod function
4. WebActiveXMethod statement
New Web Procedures
1. WebButtonClick statement
2. WebButtonExists function
3. WebImageMapAreaClick statement
4. WebInputFileExists function
5. WebInputFileValue function
6. WebInputTextSetValue statement
7. WebLinkHTML function
8. WebLinkProperty function
9. WebPasswordSetValue statement
10 WebPlay statement
11. WebSelectOptionCtrlClk statement
12. WebSelectOptionShiftClk statement
13. WebTagClick statement
1. RUNEX Function
Thanks & Regards,
Don't hesitate to initiate!