Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Scenarios Hanging

Has anyone experienced a Suite running where a scenario runs multiple times and the 1st and 2nd time it runs OK, 3rd time hangs until outside intervention causes to to come back to life ?

------------------
    Brian Neiman, CSTE
    Brian Neiman, IT Audit, QA/Test & Process Improvement

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Scenarios Hanging

yep. Hitting space bar gets me out of the hang...i actually have a line of code that emulates hitting the space bar using the keybrd_event command or something of the sort
    Good news. Found it...

keybd_event(vk_return,1,keyeventif_extendedkey, 0)

Thats all one line of code. It has thus far proved effective in these hanging scenarios. Just stick that line at whatever point you freeze up.

------------------

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Scenarios Hanging

Had this sort of problem a while ago. I found that we were not getting focus on the window that we wanted. The solution I used was to get the handle of the window and then use WSetActWnd to make the window active. You could also try WClkWnd this can click on the center of the window, but be careful that it only activates the application and that it doesn't access any elements.

------------------