Thread: Help me

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Help me

i can't download IBM/Rational Visual Test, please give me link to download it
    thanks!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Help me

here is some help.

You can't because its not legally available.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

What's left of Visual Test is owned by IBM, who has done their best to bury it as deeply as possible. You may, however, be able to persuade them to release it as abandonware or put the source into the public domain.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Lead answer

Hey, i was hoping if you can help me here , i need a lead in developing cursor for my software , which i have made but didn't able to connect it with database which makes it more useful then before , i have done programming in c# but it's not working and i have a mac. o.s. So, hoping for your lead in finding the answer.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo...06767733UFefcU

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

[ QUOTE ]
    What's left of Visual Test is owned by IBM, who has done their best to bury it as deeply as possible. You may, however, be able to persuade them to release it as abandonware or put the source into the public domain.

[/ QUOTE ]

And if you did manage to get them to put the source into the public domain I'd be VERY grateful.

I've long wanted to update it.
    --- Hacksaw