TM 2003 - problem connecting Script to Test Case
Working with Test Manger 2003 v6.13
- have a couple of users out of 50 that can not connect a Manual Script to a Test Case within Test Manager. When they click on the script and click OK to connect, the PC locks up and they have to END TASK on Test Manager.
- for those having the problem it does not occur on every test case. Just a few.
- other users can connect the same script with the Test Case and it works just fine.
What has been checked so far:
1) I checked the Proxy Settings in the LAN Settings area of connections in Internet Explorer. And the proxy is set like it should.
2) checked the DNS of the PCs and they match up with those where the script is able to be connected.
Does anyone have any other ideas? Or know what might be causing the problem?
Any help would be greatly appreiciated.
Re: TM 2003 - problem connecting Script to Test Case
What do you mena by "can not connect a Manual Script to a Test Case within Test Manager"?
Are you talking about the selection dialog for selecting a manual script?
I guess this issue is fixed and 2003 v6.13 is too old.