1. If user logs in one session then same user can not log in to the system.
2. We are executing suite on 4 different machines using rational test agent. On one machine execution is passing and rest 3 are failing.
3. If we use "for" loop for users then in case of sigle execution it will open 4 different application windows which is not exepected behaviour.
4. How to resolve this problem?
Originally posted by KMandar: Hi,
2. We are executing suite on 4 different machines using rational test agent. On one machine execution is passing and rest 3 are failing. <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica">You need virtual test licence for every agent for testing on different machines in parallel. TestManager contains one single license
Or... you may need to datapool your user IDs if they cannot login simultaneously.
Have you seen the cause of failure? Are you just marking them failure by the Rational TestLog or did you check your application's database to verify the user logins?
A highly advanced bug is indistinguishable from a feature.