| || |
Read only VPs
we seem to have a problem with Image Verification checks on Robot/Manager
1. We capture an image in a script
2. We play back the script
3. In Test Manager we view the results - if the image is the same all is OK
4. If the image is different we are presented with a Baseline view and an Actual view with all the differences highlighted
5. We check the differences and decide that the Baseline needs updating
6. The functionality ( Toolbar Icon and Menu Item ) to Replace Baseline with Actual is greyed out and protected. The image displays in the status bar as Read Only.
This is happening with all Verification Points that were created prior to our recent upgrade but also on New ones we are creating since the upgrade.