We are also evaluating TestManager to see how easily it can do these functions:
1) link test cases to requirements AND be able to flag changes to the test cases that need to be changed when the requirements are changed
2) how useful and user-friendly is the process flow that Rationale has designed to take a tester through the application?
3) can it capture the results and display them in various meaningful metrics format?
4) can we flag risky test cases (high priority) and be able to pull them out to run during regression or during any testing phase?
5)if there are many functions in one product, how easy is it do identify the "buggiest" functions?
6) can we get a breakdown of failed bugs for each function AND also get an aggregate total for ALL the functions?
7) how easy is it to program the interface to take advantage of SilkTest automated test cases?
If anyone has evaluated TestManager for any/all the specific areas above, I would appreciate your feedback. Thanks.
Re: Evaluating TestManager