| || |
How do you pause in a test suite
If I have a test suite that I want to run, how to I pause it so I can return to it the next day? Right now, it just keep opening up one scrip after another until the suite is finished? The pause button is dithered out.
Re: How do you pause in a test suite
This i got from the User Guide..
To suspend and resume all virtual testers in the suite:
· During a run, click Monitor > Suspend or Monitor > Resume.
To suspend or resume individual virtual testers in the suite:
1. During a run, click Monitor > User and a view, or Monitor > Computers.
2. Select the computer or virtual tester row that you want to suspend.
3. Right-click, and then click Suspend or Resume.
To suspend or resume one virtual tester running a test script:
1. During a run, click Monitor > Test Script.
2. In the Test Script view, click Suspend or Resume.