when you say "copied scripts from one project to another" do you mean you used Windows Explorer (or similar) to copy the actual files?
If so then I think that's the problem. I think the datastore is more than just a directory structure, I think it maintains a database of items held within it. If you just copy a file between directories *outside of Robot* then it doesn't get a reference to it inserted in the database.
The easiest way to copy small numbers of scripts between projects is probably:
1. open project 1 in Robot (contains scripts you need to copy)
2. copy script contents out (paste into text files on your desktop, for instance)
3. close project 1
4. open project 2 in Robot (needs scripts copied to it)
5. create some new blank scripts with the names you want
6. copy and paste the script contents from text files into the blank scripts in Robot
7. save new scripts
Robot is keeping track of the scripts within a database. That makes it hard to copy and paste scripts. You can get it to work if you delete the .rtxml file asociated with the script and then use the menu option file-new to "create" a new file with the same name. When you "create" the file, the existing file will be pulled into robot.
Robot script information within a access database.
If you want to copy script to another project,
First,copy all of script file to another project.
After that,copy script table to another access database of that project.
Database location: TestDatastore\DefaultTestScriptDatastore\tds.mdb
I have successed for that problem.
If can't , you contact me.Yahoo id: johnjin78