| || |
Anyone from Canada?
I can work in Canada without any additional visa. Here is a bit of me:
1. Test Architect for IBM Test Center in Singapore.
2. Author of "Getting Started Rational Robot Test Automation with RRAFS" and other articles in IBM developerWorks.
3. Use RRAFS and Robot for GUI automaton
4. Use Robot and TestManager for load testing
5. Familar with other Rational tools such as ClearCase and ClearQuest.
6. Have done J2EE development for 4 years.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested. Thank you very much.
Re: Anyone from Canada?
No job related stuff here, please. Read our FAQ at http://www.qaforums.com/Forum15/HTML/003777.html.
Post that stuff on http://www.qajobs.net/.
I am blocking this.