Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Verification Point on list box only returns one column

I have only just begun using Rational Robot. I have a list box in the client/server application that I am testing. I inserted an object data verification point on that list box. The list box contains 346 rows and 17 columns. I am only retrieving one column (the last one) for each of the 346 rows. I would like to retrieve the data from each column for each of the rows. In the tutorial, that is what happened in teh MSFlexGrid. How can I capture all the data in this listbox for a baseline?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Verification Point on list box only returns one column

I would like to know if you got a solution. I am having the same problem.
    Matt Michaux

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

hi try to change the options in object data verification point and apply.

try this and let me know......

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Hi, I suggest using Tools/Inspector to find out what properties are visible to Robot.

It may be that you are not using a dynamic VP. Capture/Insert an Object Properties VP as an alternative instead of Object Data - then you will see what properties you can test. It may be that Development needs to sub-class the attributes you're looking for so that Robot can detect them - have you installed all the plugins for your IDE?

In my experience, a lot of properties (especially in ListViews) use arrays so it may be you are not querying the right array index...
    It's life Jim, but not as we know it