I will be having interview in a company. They r planning to start a Process Quality Assurance project. Thet wanted to do technical interview for me as a senior manager position. I am a application architect. I don't how far I am suitable for that project. They wanted a person which is having more experience in RUP. In this case what kind deliverables they will be expecting from me?
I got requirement like this. The PQA Consultant provides business value to the projects by:
1. Providing Project Management consultation
2. Mentoring on use of new and unfamiliar processes
3. Assessing Project Process health
4. Advising process owners of process improvement opportunities
5. Being the "eyes and ears" of Senior Management
The PQA Consultant will broaden their experience by:
1. Being exposed to a variety of ADS projects
2. Becoming "Process Experts"
3. Interfacing with Senior Management
4. Participating in Gate Reviews
5. Directly influencing ADS process improvement efforts
Please give me suggestions
1. what kind help they are expecting from me?
2. In this what are expected questions in this interview?
3. What are deliverables for this project?
This is very ******.
sorry but this post will be locked and deleted because you didn't follow forum rules.
Nobody will help you if you if you misuse the site!
This topic will be closed...
PS. Good luck in the interview!