Questions about Robot
User Paulo Ricardo Tatsch Dutra (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted:
Hi ! I have some questions about the possibilites of implementation of
scripts using Rational Robot. If somebody to know, I is thankful
1. How can I know if a windows service is executing ?
2. How can I read the attribute of the file ( for example: the read only
attribute ) ?
3. How can I verify if a determinate process appears in the Task Manager
Process List ?
4. How can I read/write data in the Event Viwer logs ?
5. How can I verify if a driver is installed in the Windows ?
6. How can I verify if a software ( application ) is installed in the
7. How can I control a test on the DOS applications ? And how to get datas ?
8. If in the applications shows 'Code: 45'. How can I get the value '45' if
this informations isn't in the other object ? It is only as a text ! By OCR
Paulo Ricardo Tatsch Dutra
Analista de Sistemas
DBServer Assessoria em Sistemas de Informação Ltda.
' (51) 3342-8055