| || |
QA Career Opportunity in Austin, TX
User Lione, Steven (email@example.com) posted:
Noblestar is a privately-held professional services firm founded in 1987
that specializes in full life-cycle wireless, custom eBusiness application
development, and packaged enterprise solutions. At this time we are
actively looking to hire a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer/Manager with
heavy Rational Tools experience for our Austin, TX office or to our Houston
office with a willingness to travel to Austin (relocation is not available
at this time). Job description and company overview follow. If interested
or have questions, please contact Steven Lione, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank
Job Description: QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER/MANAGER
- Develop the QE components of the project plan.
- Manage and coordinate the QE team's tasks (team members consist of
Requirements Analyst, Functional Tester, Configuration Manager, and
- Provide the project team with information and mentoring on the
Rational Toolset and its implementation on the project.
- Provide hands-on support of both functional and performance
- Ensure the installation and proper configuration of the Rational
- Manage use case modeling activities.
- Manage requirements gathering and documentation activities.
- Develop test plan and provide oversight on all deliverables from
- Provide test planning, coverage, execution reports to project
- Assist in classifying defects.
- Provide defect reports to project manager and technical lead.
- Provide sign off on build readiness for release to client.
- Previous QE project lead experience for a full system
implementation, managing a QA team of at least 5 members.
- 6+ years in the Quality Assurance Industry in multiple roles
including functional tester (with test automation experience) and
- Experience with Rational Enterprise Suite (Rational Robot, Rose,
Requisite Pro, TeamTest, ClearQuest and RUP a must).
- Effective communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational and writing skills.
Pioneering cutting-edge technologies since 1987, Noblestar is the company
that elegantly engineers successful digital businesses today to power the
classic businesses of tomorrow. Noblestar manages the most difficult, highly
valued dimensions of digital business transformation. In fact, our elite
corps of business and technology experts actually relish the most
challenging assignments. We've earned a reputation among industry leaders
for delivering high impact, complex solutions in rapid timeframes for Global
Noblestar experts have guided clients through significant technology waves,
including relational databases, client/server, ERP, the Internet and, now,
wireless. We specialize in three areas: Mobile/Wireless Solutions, Custom
Software Engineering, and Enterprise Solutions.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Noblestar has 11 locations around the
world, including Amsterdam, Austin, Boston, Houston, London, New York City,
Parsippany, San Francisco, Stockholm and Warsaw. To be clear, all of our
employees are full-time and salaried with a comprehensive benefits.
For more information about Noblestar, please visit our web site at http://noblestar.com.
973.331.5920, x2107 voice
email@example.com <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org> http://noblestar.com/ <http://noblestar.com/>