User ( posted:

I have not because I was on holiday, I still should be but we have some
real nasty stuff happening here (not automation problems), so I will not be
able to do much on here for the next few days.

I wrote a little function that tries to identify the window, first by name,
if no name then by class if no class something else I can't remember. Then
I used SQAGetProperty to pull the text and put it in a log file. We have
another function that closes our application via task manager (but I didn't
write that so don't know how it works).

When the stuff dies down I'll sort the code out (if I still have a job).