User Gary R. Pynn (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted:
I have a fairly extensive library file (.sbl), to which I added additional
variable declarations and functions. When running my scripts after this,
tests failed, giving me line number errors on line numbers which were REMed.
Closer scrutiny saw variables listed in ROBOT's variable window which had
been deleted. Search as hard as I could, these variables were nowhere to be
found or declared. I recompiled...no change.
I checked the path to my libraries and Header files. All seemed fine. As
a final act of desperation (not to mention frustration) I deleted the .sbx
file and recompiled. Everything now functions fine.
Is this yet another undocumented feature of ROBOT. (ver 2001A)
Gary R. Pynn
Technologies That Make E-Commerce Work
tel: (506) 855-0005
fax: (506) 855-0088
Re: .sbx files
User MArk B. (email@example.com) posted:
It's nothing new to 2k1a. Though I don't seem to have that problem very
often, when it does happen it's as often as not that a script running on
another machine had the library locked.
"Gary R. Pynn" <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote in message