If you are speaking about using XDE scripts in another machine,
Go to File->Export, and you can export the datastore. Copy the created folder to the new machine. There, use File->Connect to datastore and point the copied folder. This will enable you to use the Scripts in another machine.
I also found a way where I was able to copy all the files to a new location and configure the project for that location and contibue working on that.
Following are th steps of what I did:
1. Copy the project folder to a new location
2. Change the path accordingly in the .rsp file
3. Register this project in the Rational Administrator
4. Launch XDE tester
5. Disconnect all the currently connected datastores in DataStore Explorer of XDE Tester.
6. Connect to the datastore of the project at the new location. It will show the datastore in DataStore Explorer. Under the datastore it will display the .Java file of the project.