| || |
In my web app the internal frame is loaded
The script launch an exception ObjectNotFoundException because it can not find the document of the internal frame
during the playback.
Buf I record the script from rhe recorder
without any changes on the code.
I send the bug to rational support and i'm still waiting for a answer.
If somebody is interested.
The bug came from RObotJ but was corrected by a path : the hotFix6 from rational (I didn't find it on rational web site so I will try to uploaded it here.
Sorry I can't uploaded it here because it's a too big file. If you are interested. Send me a mail.