| || |
Getting Action Final Result
1. Is it possible to get the final result of the Action?
Example: I have an Action with two Actions, one of them with many CheckPoints and Check Properties. How can I verify if all CheckPoints passed?
2. Is it possible to get a checkpoint result outside its action?
3. How can I make an Action conditional to another action result?
Thanks for any help
Re: Getting Action Final Result
1) Msgbox Reporter.RunStatus
2) Store the checkpoint result in an internal environment variable and then access the checkpoint status from the other action.
3) Make it reusable action and call it with if else logic.
If <True> Then
RunAction Action1, [Iteration , Parameters]
RunAction Action2, [Iteration , Parameters]