Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Invoke QTP from other machine on the network

Hi

Can anybody help me writing a script to Invoke QTP from other machine/server on the network. I am planning to have a VB 6 application. I can invoke QTP installed on my machine using my VB application. But I want to invoke QTP from a machine where QTP is not installed and the application should invoke the QTP installed on other machine over the network.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Total Downloaded

Re: Invoke QTP from other machine on the network

You can use Win32_ScheduledJob Class to run interactive programs.

Please, read the following article:
    How to execute program on remote computer?

It describes how to execute Notepad on remote computer. You can use the same approach to run QTP on your remote computer.
    Dmitry Motevich
    QTP & LoadRunner