QTP and Performance Center Integration

Hello, Does anyone know if it is possible to use the scripts recorded with quick test pro in Performance Center instead of Quality Center?

Re: QTP and Performance Center Integration

I think it should be possible. My team does work in that but i have not interaction on this point with them as of yet.

Dubuque, IA, USA

Re: QTP and Performance Center Integration

You can not run tests from QT Pro in Performance Center. Scripts for Performance Center which still uses the Loadrunner engine must be recorded in VUGen (Virtual User Generator) which creates scripts in C.
    All Performance Center accomplishes is place a wrapper around Loadrunner which allows for the management of licenses, load generators, and allows scheduling of Controllers. It still uses Loadrunner as its driving engine and relies on VUGen scripts for building individual scripts.

<font color="green">"We need a QT Pro guru to spend extra time learning everything possible about QT Pro. So who has cracked open the User Guide?"</font>

<font color="blue">"I have"</font>

<font color="green">"Good! You are now the QT Pro guru. Go forth and automate."</font>