Hi, I searched the posts but I didn't find the related topic to me.
In my web table 4 columns and 5 rows are there(based on the previous selection column count may increase to 5). When Iam adding to object repository it is displaying correct count or rows and columns. But when i tried to fetch the column column count through columncount(0) it is giving count as 1.
When Iam trying to fetch the values through obj.getcelldata(1,1) it is giving total table data.
It sounds like you have a webtable within a webtable here.
If so, then this might help:
The outer table may not even be visible - it may just be a placeholder to set the whitespace and position of various contents within that table.
One of those various contents is the entire inner webtable that resides within cell 1,1 of the outer table.
I have run into this on several occasions.
It becomes a recognition task. You simply need to find something unique to the inner table that distinguishes it from the outer table and include it in the recognition properties in your object repository (or in your DP if that's what you're doing).
The Gui Spy should help with this.
Hope that helps.
"The last 10% of any software project will take 90% of the budgeted time. The first 90% will take the other 90%"