Object not getting identified in WR after QTP inst
I have created WinRunner script for Oracle based application using Oracle and Java Addins long back. Script was running perfectly. We recently moved to QTP for some other project. So I have installed QTP also in my system. Suddently when I try to run the old Winrunner Scripts, it is not even identifying a single object in that application.
And we tried in all our system, it not even identifying where objects are identified earlier.
QTP is installed with both Oracle and Java Add-ins, and WinRunner is also installed with both Oracle and Java addins
All I can see his only after installing QTP I feel I am getting this problem.
Anybody have any why this is happening.